#15TopPlaylist

1:09 AM

Hey, everyone!
I'm sure you guys have been familiar with this #15TopPlaylist hashtag. It's another tag post on Instagram that's been kinda popular last year. But I never made one because none of my friends were playing it, haha, so no one tag me. But today I decided to make one in this blog. All the songs that I listed down below are my favorites in the last couple of years. It's actually so hard to pick just fifteen, it's like choosing the best of the best.
So ya, this is my 15 Top Playlist if you want to check it out. I put the live version video for some of them that I think are better than the recorded version. And I also listed down my current favorites at the end of this post. 😉

1. A Sky Full of Stars - Coldplay

2. Autopilot - Kodaline

3 Beach Baby - Bon Iver

4 Holocene - Bon Iver

5 Gospel - The National

6 How Long Will I Love You - Jon Boden, Sam Sweeney, and Ben Colemen

7 Ink - Coldplay

8 Tenerife Sea - Ed Sheeran

9 Emoticons - The Wombats

10 Wouldn't It Be Nice - The Beach Boys

11 Down For You - Taku ft. Alina Baraz

12 My Heart - Paramore

13 Linger - The Cranberries

14 Chau Chau - Deli Spice

15 Games People Play - Inner Circle

Aaaaand, my current favorites:

1. Rest in Paradise - Astronomyy

2. Free - Kidswaste

3. I Can't Make You Love Me - Bon Iver

You Might Also Like

1 comments