Get Cozy, It's Sweater Weather

7:16 PM




Still having fun with Fall theme as you can tell. It was kinda chill outside and the rain was just stopped, but still, I drenched in sweat while shooting this outfit. 😁

I love this style, it's dressy yet still super comfy. The color and the pattern of my dress-sweater really suit the Fall time, plus I like that it has a wide neck so it's perfect to put on a choker necklace or a scarf. And of course I had to pair it with sheer tight or stocking to make it more Fall-ish. But if you want extra cozy and warm, you can totally add jacket or coat.






I don't even know why I suddenly got super excited😁



I think I'm still gonna wear F/W outfit on my next post, so if you like it, please subscribe and let me know in the comment below. And if you have any ideas/suggestions on what style would you like to see next, also leave me a comment.

I'll see you soon. Bye! 💋

You Might Also Like

0 comments