Weekend Well Spent

1:28 AM


About two weeks ago I spent my weekend in Bandung. It was my very first time so I was really excited. It's also my first time flying alone, eventhough I wasn't alone when I was in Bandung. I always imagine myself waiting alone and watching people at the airport, so one down from my bucket list.






Bandung was nice as expected. I ate one of the best BPK I ever had at Lima Serangkai. We strolled around Asia Afrika and Braga Street; took a lot of pictures, watched street performance, and ate street food. And of course we had to go to PVJ, then had a really nice sleep at Ibis. On the next day we visited Museum Geologi, and took more pictures in the park in front of Gedung Sate. And then it was time for me to go home.








I wish I had one more day. I definitely want to come back.

You Might Also Like

0 comments