HELLO 2017!

7:31 AM


Hello guys! Happy new year! Yaayyy!!!🎉

....

Krik.

Okay, it's 25th of January already. I'm sorry, it's been such a long time since my last post. I've been kinda busy these days with life, and it's just so hard to find time to write anything because I've been already tired by the time I got home. So, I'm so sorry. But I really want to wish all of you a Happy New Year! May this year be filled with lots of joy, laughter, happiness, and love.

Anyway, these picture were taken a few days after Christmas in my hometown. Yes, I celebrated Christmas and New Year in my hometown with my parents, brother and sister, and it was definitely beautiful. I love the cold weather when it reach 18 to 16 degrees, because it really suits the Christmas vibe. But why I wore this one piece outfit you ask? Because it's quite sunny and warm in the noon. 😁




Well, it's not a new year post if we don't talk about resolution, right? So here's some of mine:
1. Learn basic surviving skill, which is... cooking. Haha. Well I'm not a bad cook, but I'm not a great cook either. Been learning from my mom since December, and trying to cook everyday since then.
2. Get in shape and eat healthier food (it's like my resolution every year😅).
3. Travel more. Obviously.
4. Learn a new language. I'm thinking of learning Korean. Last year I met korean couple in Danau Toba, and I was surprised I could speak to them eventhough it's just a little bit (thanks to korean variety shows that I watched every week 😊.) So ya, definitely want to learn more.
5. Being more creative.
6. And the last one and the most important of all... stop procrastinating!


 

So ya, that's about it I guess. On the next post I'll write about our family vacation to Penang because it really was such a nice trip. So see you on my next post!
Lots of love,

Beatrice

You Might Also Like

0 comments